CEUs Courses: Standard Requirements
There are several steps for learners to check before applying for continuing education units:
- Check the states to see the suitable programs
- Think about the CEUs completion or Renewal of licenses
- And other standard requirements
To be approved and qualified, learner should at least meet these specific requirements above. Below are some standard points that learners should know.
The Options of Continuing Education Units (CEUs)?
Before passing and getting the degree, learners will be trained well with real cases from the programs. These will increase learners’ knowledge, skills, proficiency, and required skills for self-assessment. In addition, they can be more confident when giving advices to patients when facing with real problem in life.
Social workers can complete the program by many ways; it depends on how flexibility of time they have:
- From online courses,
- From Class
- In Company
- At Home
After graduating from the courses, they can work as consultant and they learn tests from free ceus for social workers.
Social workers should meet the following requirements?
- Learners should complete at least 30 credits within first two years.
- Other states require more than 50 CEUs in a 2-year cycle and 45 hours during 3-year before applying for course and license renewal.
- 48 CEUs is required by NASW and need to accumulate at least 20 CEUs in a 2-year cycle.
- For other specialization, learners should complete required Credits according to program and degree.